Introduction: What is Bluehost?
Bluehost is a leading web hosting company in the United States. It was founded in 2003 and has been providing web hosting services for over 15 years.
Bluehost is a web hosting company that offers shared, reseller and dedicated hosting plans to suit the needs of any customer. A shared plan allows you to create an account on their server and use their resources to host your website. With a reseller plan, you can buy space on the server and resell it to your clients as needed. With a dedicated plan, you get an entire server for yourself so there are no worries about running out of space or bandwidth during peak hours.
Bluehost Review – The Good & the Bad
Bluehost is a web hosting company that has been around since 1996. It was started by Matt Heaton and Robert Herjavec and is now owned by Endurance International Group. It hosts over 2 million domains with over 200,000 customers worldwide.
– Bluehost is great for beginners who need a simple hosting platform without the bells and whistles of other hosts.
– They offer 24/7 customer support, free domain registration, free SSL certificate, and one-click WordPress installation.
– The price point for their shared hosting plans are very competitive in comparison to others on the market which means you can get more for your money with them than most competitors.
– Their customer service has been reported as being less than stellar
Features of Bluehost
Bluehost is a web hosting provider that offers a wide range of services to their customers. It has been in the industry for over 20 years and it has a lot of experience. They offer a complete range of services from shared hosting to VPS, which includes domain registration, email, and security.
Some of its features include:
– Free domain name when you sign up for 12 months
– Unlimited bandwidth and disk space
– One click installation with WordPress
– Ecommerce Shopping Cart Integration
– 24×7 technical support
The best blogging host for you is not always the most expensive, but the one that best suits your needs.
Here are some of the top BlueHost alternatives:
- WP Engine: A managed hosting service with a focus on WordPress. It’s perfect if you want to get started quickly and don’t want to worry about technical details. If you need advanced features, it costs more than other options on this list.
WP Engine provides scalable plans starting at $29/mo, but this does not include any site migration or security installation. They offer 24/7 phone support, daily backups, automatic browser optimization, and easy installation of the most popular plugins.
- HostGator: The most popular hosting provider in terms of customer satisfaction and popularity. It has a wide variety of pricing options, so it’s good for people who are just starting out or who have a lot of traffic. They also offer excellent customer support and have been around for over 15 years.
HostGator provides a variety of hosting plans for small to large businesses. Their most popular plan is the Hatchling plan for $9.99 a month. The Baby plan is the next tier up at $19.99 a month, and then there's the Business plan at $39.99 a month. They have an Enterprise plan that starts at $199 per month also.
- SiteGround: SiteGround is a web hosting company that offers a number of features and packages. For beginners, SiteGround offers a StartUp plan for $3.95/month which includes all features of the Shared hosting package and also gives you 50% off domains and unlimited email accounts.
SiteGround provides a secure and high-speed hosting platform for WordPress, Joomla and other CMS solutions. SiteGround is a well-known hosting provider that has been providing first-rate hosting and domain services for over 10 years.
SiteGround is a popular hosting provider that claims to offer features that are second-to-none. They also offer a variety of features, including domain name registration and SSL certificates so you can grow your site with a certain ease.
There are some serious downsides however.
There are higher renewal costs further down the line, and your Web Space is actually capped at 10GB-30GB. Also if you want managed hosting features you will need one of the more expensive plans - either
Conclusion - Is BlueHost Worth Buying? Should You Switch to BlueHost?
BlueHost is a web hosting company founded in 1996. It has over 2 million customers and offers shared, reseller, and dedicated hosting solutions. To conclude let's consider whether Bluehost is the best option for hosting your website.
- Super Affordable pricing - starting at $2.95/month for Shared Hosting cheapest provider we have considered in this article
- Easy to use interface
- 24/7 live chat support
- Free domain name with purchase of hosting package
- Provider of SiteLock Web Security service which includes malware scanning, intrusion detection, and DDoS protection services to protect your site from hackers and other malicious threats.
Slow customer service response time - takes about 5 minutes for live chat to respond to a message ) Some customers have complained about slow page loading times on their sites as well as slow server response time on occasion.
However, overall there is no denying that Bluehost is easily the most affordable option out there (and provides the most features for this low price) especially compared with HostGator or WP Engine.
If you enjoyed this article you could have a look at 'Crypto Art - What on Earth is It?' here:
Or 'Dogecoin: What You Need to Know,' here:
Dogecoin: What You Need to Know About the Meme-Fuelled Cryptocurrency
For another great article on the topic of Bluehost Review try here:
One Comment Add yours